Friday, August 20

That's Disgusting.

Seriously Disgusting.
I bet your wife doesn't even know, does she?
She's okay associating with the woman you schtupped for six months or more while married to me?
A leopard doesn't' change its spots. Not now. Not ever.
Once a cheater -
Always a cheater.

But hey. You are such a good man, right? You would never do something so disgusting. So low. I mean seriously. You would never ever fuck your partner in your wife's house while she was away with your baby daughter.

To say nothing of the springs slut.
and the other friend.

Dang dude.
I can only hope that some day everyone will know that you are shit. Just like I know.

Karma.
It will bite when one least expects.


Uh oh.
Hit a nerve?
No other reason, imho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is unbelievable the things people think they will get away with. Your past will always find a way to catch up.

Your X IS disgusting.